Institutionally Accredited Massage Therapy Classes
Estelle Medical Academy is institutionally accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
What does it mean when a school is accredited?
- The school meets or exceeds national standards of educational performance for its curriculum set forth by an impartial nongovernmental agency.
- The school may be recognized by the US Department of Education as a Title IV school, meaning that the institution can provide Federal Financial Aid.
Why is this important to me?
- Accreditation ensures that your education is recognized anywhere in the United States (licensure & certification requirements vary by state)
- Estelle Medical Academy is held to higher standards of education and provides a comprehensive massage therapy program.
- Our school adheres to strict educational and operational requirements to ensure the success of all of our students
Looking for accredited massage courses?
We are among the top accredited massage therapy schools in Illinois!
Non-accredited schools may not meet the same stringent standards as accredited schools and can’t offer Federal Financial Aid. It’s in your best interest to seek out only accredited massage schools.
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
7777 Leesburg Pike
N. Falls Church, VA 22043